RSTA participated in the 4th Conference of youth work of the Republic of Srpska
The Tax Administration of the Republic of Srpska participated in the 4th Conference of youth work of the Republic of Srpska which was held on 21-23 December 2016 in House of Youth in Banja Luka. The Tax Administration held the presentation on the theme of “Tax Liabilities of the Youth Organizations in the Area of Direct Taxes” within this conference with the aim of education of young people about importance of tax payment and benefits that come out of it.
In the Tax Administration web site, it will be formed new section intended to young people in order to get to know with tax regulations, the Tax Administration of the Republic of Srpska’s way of work, tax system of the Republic of Srpska, i.e. the existing taxes, procedures, conditions and the way of tax liabilities payment, rights and taxpayers’ liabilities beside having regular educations about taxes
The aim of these activities is sending a positive message about importance of tax payment and benefits that come out of it either for individual and the society in general.
In accordance with the Tax Administration working plan by which education of young people is provided, seminars related to application of tax regulations as well as other working competences of the Tax Administration were held for pupils of secondary schools.
Topic: „Informing and education of young people with tax system of the Republic of Srpska“
Seminar was held in the following towns in the Republic of Srpska:
– In Prijedor, for pupils of Catering-Economics School Prijedor, at the premises of Regional Center Prijedor.
– In Doboj, for pupils of Economics School Doboj, at the premises of Regional Center Doboj
– In Istočno Sarajevo, for pupils of Secondary School Istočna Ilidža, at the premises of Regional Center Istočno Sarajevo.
– In Trebinje, for pupils of Center of Secondary Schools Trebinje, at the premises of Regional Center in Bijeljina
– In Bijeljina, for pupils of Economics School in Bijeljina, at the premises of City Library in Bijeljina.
Theoretical education within students practice for students of University of Business Studies was held in the Tax Administration of the Republic of Srpske on 22 November 2016
Topic: Importance of Tax System in Republic of Srpska and BiH
Apart from the theoretical part, the students have got acquainted with the practical work of the RSTA (visit to the Regional Center Banja Luka).
Regulations important for young people